(From The Jacket) – Chart patterns are among the earliest and still most popular tools of technical analysis. Expert technical analyst Bruce Kamich shows the ins and outs of recognizing the specific patterns that are most useful for traders to know. From major tops and bottoms to pennants, reversals, or diamonds, “Chart Patterns” covers them all.
“Chart Patterns” is filled with practical advice for using patterns to trade more effectively. And with an eye to the future of charting, Kamich includes a review of the role of chaos theory and artificial intelligence.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Chapter 1 – Why Study Patterns?
- Chapter 2 – The Past: 1910-1960
- Chapter 3 – The Present
- Chapter 4 – Major Tops
- Chapter 5 – Major Bottoms
- Chapter 6 – Triangles, Boxes And Rectangles
- Chapter 7 – Flags
- Chapter 8 – Pennants
- Chapter 9 – Wedges
- Chapter 10 – Odds And Sods
- Chapter 11 – Keep Your Seat Belts Fastened: Reversals Ahead
- Chapter 12 – Gaps
- Chapter 13 – The Future Of Chart Patterns