(From The Jacket) – In their bestselling “Trade Like An O’Neil Disciple”, Gil Morales and Dr. Chris Kacher described their experiences working side-by-side with market legend William O’Neil and how they made a fortune using his original stock trading strategies. Now, in a book that is sure to become an overnight trader’s classic, Gil and Chris arm you with a set of proven analysis techniques and trading strategies that can only be described as a quantum leap in the evolution of the O’Neil model and the CANSLIM approach to stock trading.
Frustrated by the sideways markets of the mid- 2000s, as well as by what they perceived to be undue constraints inherent in the O’Neil model, the authors spent several years examining hundreds of charts and analyzing thousands of individual trades to see how they could improve on the results they had been getting using O’Neil’s strategies. The outcome was a set of powerful techniques for identifying and capturing stock breakouts early in their base and riding them up for maximum profit taking.
Designed to serve as both a clear, detailed introduction to those tried-and-true techniques and the theory behind them, and a how-to guide/workbook to quickly mastering them and making them part of a customized home trading system for optimum returns in all market conditions, “In The Trading Cockpit With The O’Neil Disciples”:
- Introduces you to powerful trading techniques built upon the methodologies pioneered by William O’Neil and used at William O’Neil + Co.
- Features accessible, step-by-step guidance for buying pocket pivots, continuation pocket pivots, and gap-ups, as well as the Seven-Week Rule for when to sell
- Supplies practical insights into O’Neil’s short-selling techniques along with valuable advice and guidance on how to use them to utmost effect
- Teaches by example with hundreds of real-world trades – both winners and losers – including detailed set ups with buy, add, and sell points
- Provides dozens of practice exercises that let you work through the techniques described individually and in conjunction, in a variety of scenarios
- Is packed with the actual charts used by Morales and Kacher to analyze stock movements and predict price changes of an array of leading stocks
Packed with invaluable technical information, powerful stock analysis tools, and tons of real-world examples and practice exercises, “In The Trading Cockpit With The O’Neil Disciples” is your ticket to the record-breaking returns investors want and deserve – in bull, bear, and sideways markets alike.