(From The Cover) – Over the course of a century, in every type of economy and market, five traders wrote and perfected the rules for successful stock trading. “Lessons From The Greatest Stock Traders Of All Time” examines these amazing traders and their careers, and reveals how you can use their remarkably similar skills, disciplines, and trading rules to improve your performance in today’s high-risk, high-reward markets.
Look to these “Babe Ruths Of Trading” to discover:
- Jesse Livermore–How early market defeats taught him the #1 rule of profitable trading: Cut your losses and move on!
- Bernard Baruch–Techniques Baruch learned from his $5-a-week Wall Street job–and how they helped him build a multimillion-dollar portfolio
- Nicolas Darvas–What this “outsider” did to regularly outmaneuver Wall Street’s top pros in his spare time
- Gerald Loeb–What Loeb saw that many others missed, allowing him to sidestep the Crash of 1929
- William O’Neil–How O’Neil expanded on the time-honored rules of his predecessors to become a great modern-day success story
Certain rules and techniques have always distinguished the best traders. Discover what those strategies are, and how to use them to power your trading profits while dramatically cutting your losses, in the entertaining, technique-driven, and always fascinating “Lessons From The Greatest Stock Traders Of All Time”.