(From The Jacket) – When popular market guru Larry Williams first presented his “Long-Term Secrets to Short-Term Trading” to the world in 1999, it was primarily to an audience of committed traders. In the years that have passed, things have changed radically and now everyone is in on the act, enjoying the thrill of the promise of a better life through successful, profitable short-term trading.
Now Williams is back with a fully revised and updated edition of his bestselling book, designed to help a whole new generation of hopeful investors understand the trading markets and get the most out of them. While the stakes in short-term trading are high, the benefits to be reaped are unprecedented, and Williams outlines the blueprint necessary for sound and profitable trading, highlighting the advantages and disadvantages so that you, too, can come out on top.
Presenting years of genuinely insightful market wisdom on topics ranging from speculation and volatility breakouts to profit patterns, Williams expertly explains the fundamentals of entering — and succeeding in — the trading world, including how the market moves, the most dominant cycles, when to exit a trade, and how to hold on to winning stocks. Including in-depth analysis of the most effective short-term trading strategies, as well as Williams’ own proven technical indicators, the book is your one-stop resource for getting started in the short-term trading market right away.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Chapter 1 – Making Order Out Of Short-Term Chaos
- Chapter 2 – It’s A Question Of Price And Time
- Chapter 3 – The Real Secret To Short-Term Trading
- Chapter 4 – Volatility Breakouts-The Momentum Breakthrough
- Chapter 5 – The Theory Of Short-Term Trading
- Chapter 6 – Getting Closer To The Truth
- Chapter 7 – Patterns To Profit
- Chapter 8 – Separating The Buyers From The Sellers
- Chapter 9 – Short-Term Trading From A Quote Screen
- Chapter 10 – Special Short-Term Situations
- Chapter 11 – When To Get Out Of Your Trades
- Chapter 12 – Thoughts On The Business Of Speculation
- Chapter 13 – Money Management-The Keys To The Kingdom
- Chapter 14 – From Kennedy To Obama, Thoughts From 50 Years Of Trading
- Chapter 15 – Just What Does Make The Stock Market Rally?
- Chapter 16 – Hard Facts About A Very Hard Game To Win