(From The Jacket) – Gartley patterns are based on the work of H.M. Gartley, a prominent technical analyst best known for a particular retracement pattern that bears his name. In recent years, Gartley patterns – which reflect the underlying psychology of fear and greed in the markets – have received renewed interest.
Written by Ross Beck – the recognized authority on the subject of the Gartley pattern – this definitive guide skillfully explains how to utilize the proven methods of H.M. Gartley to capture consistent profits in the financial markets. Page by page, you’ll become familiar with Gartley’s original work, how his patterns can be adapted to today’s fast moving markets, and what it takes to make them work for you.
Divided into three comprehensive parts, “The Gartley Trading Method”:
- Examines how to identify and profit from the most powerful formation in the financial markets
- Discusses the similarities, differences and the superiority of the Gartley Pattern compared to classical chart patterns including Elliott Wave
- Shows how to apply filters to Gartley patterns to improve the probability of your trading opportunities, as well as specific rules where to enter and exit positions
- And much more
Gartley’s pattern is based on a unique market position where most traders refuse to participate due to fear. Designed for traders of all levels, this book reveals how you can overcome this fear, and profit from the most consistent and reliable pattern in the financial markets.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
PART 1: Foundations
- Chapter 1 – Trading Myths And Reality
- Chapter 2 – Technical Analysis 101
- Chapter 3 – The Gartley And Elliott Wave Relationship
PART 2: The Gartley Pattern
- Chapter 4 – The Gartley Pattern Revealed
- Chapter 5 – Gartley Methods Compared
PART 3: Application
- Chapter 6 – Entry And Exit Strategies
- Chapter 7 – Case Studies
- Chapter 8 – Plans And Journals