(From The Back Cover) – Dave Landry’s approach to trading stocks has allowed him to prosper in the markets for nearly two decades. His career has been defined by an ability to anticipate and capitalize on big market moves as they develop and mature. Using simple trading principles, Mr. Landry has consistently beaten Wall Street throughout his career.
Dave Landry has always been eager to share his knowledge with investors and traders who are learning the markets. Mr. Landry has delivered the definitive text on profiting in the financial markets, “The Layman’s Guide To Trading Stocks”.
In this book, Dave Landry debunks market myths, reveals market truths, and teaches you to think and act like a trader. Mr. Landry also identifies what it takes to level the playing field, and shows you how you can regularly earn money from the markets like a professional.
“The Layman’s Guide To Trading Stocks” offers a refreshing perspective and new approach to Wall Street, whether you are entirely new to investing and trading or have been around the markets all your life. Everything you need to know to consistently profit in the market is covered in this comprehensive work. Learn how Wall Street really works and what it takes to succeed in one of the most savage market environments we have ever known.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Chapter 1 – Changing The Way You Think About Wall Street
- Chapter 2 – Reading The Mind Of The Market Using Technical Analysis
- Chapter 3 – Trading For Both Short And Long-Term Gains
- Chapter 4 – Trading Pullbacks: The Details
- Chapter 5 – Managing Profits And Losses
- Chapter 6 – Trader Psychology
- Chapter 7 – May I Have Your Order Please!
- Chapter 8 – Treasure Hunting: Finding The Next Big Trend
- Chapter 9 – Getting Into New Trends Early: Trading Trend Transitions
- Chapter 10 – More Stuff You Need To Know
- Chapter 11 – Advanced Trading And Money Management
- Chapter 12 – Putting The Pieces Together
- Chapter 13 – Closing Thoughts