(From The Dustjacket) – “The Mental Edge In Trading” explains the critical link between successful trading and personality traits – and it gives you the tools to use this information to make smarter trades.
A highly trained psychiatrist, Dr. Jason Williams, son of legendary trader Larry Williams, explains how to assess and measure your innate personality traits and align them with your trading style for more profitable trading on a more consistent basis.
Dr. Williams tested proven winning traders who were managing billions of dollars to see what the great winning traders had in common, what personality traits made them so successful. The results are in this groundbreaking book that will help you become like these winning traders.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Chapter 1 – The Human Mind: A Primer
- Chapter 2 – How Does The Brain Generate The Mind?
- Chapter 3 – Anatomy Of The Brain
- Chapter 4 – The Four Perspectives Of Mental Life
- Chapter 5 – Introduction To Personality Traits
- Chapter 6 – Where Does Personality Come From?
- Chapter 7 – Personality Inventories
- Chapter 8 – Introduction To The NEO PI-R
- Chapter 9 – The Five-Factor Model In Detail
- Chapter 10 – The 30 Personality Facets
- Chapter 11 – General Interpretation Of NEO-AC Scores
- Chapter 12 – Personality Styles
- Chapter 13 – Personality Disorders
- Chapter 14 – Neuroticism And Trading
- Chapter 15 – CBT For Traders
- Chapter 16 – Risk Aversion And Trading
- Chapter 17 – Conscientiousness And Trading
- Chapter 18 – Optimism And Trading
- Chapter 19 – Excitement-Seeking And Trading
- Chapter 20 – The Secret Of Happiness
- Chapter 21 – The Overly Dependent Trader
- Chapter 22 – A Case Study: Larry Williams
- Chapter 23 – Personality Case Study: Dan Zanger
- Chapter 24 – Personality Case Study: KD Angle
- Chapter 25 – Personality Case Study: Linda Raschke
- Chapter 26 – Personality Case Study: Andrea Unger
- Chapter 27 – Personality Case Study: Ralph Vince
- Chapter 28 – Personality Case Study: Scott Ramsey
- Chapter 29 – Case Study: “The Perfect Trader”
- Chapter 30 – The Addictive Personality
- Chapter 31 – Conclusions