(From The Jacket) – Exchange-traded funds (ETFs) have experienced strong growth over the last decade, and with attributes such as transparency, liquidity, and low costs, they continue to be one of the best investment options in the market.
While there are a wide range of ETF choices to help put your long- and short-term investment ideas to work, you need to be particularly discerning when searching for funds that will meet your investment objectives. Nobody understands this better than authors Don and Carolyn Dion — both of whom have made ETFs a centerpiece of their professional lives — and now, with “The Ultimate Guide to Trading ETFs”, they skillfully demystify the process of choosing ETFs and reveal how to effectively incorporate them into a profitable portfolio.
Whether you’re just becoming familiar with ETFs or are well versed in them, this reliable resource contains the insights and advice you need to navigate the various sectors and strategies found within this arena. You’ll quickly become familiar with everything today’s ETFs encompass — from a broad-based index such as the S&P 500 and industry sectors such as biotech to particular countries/geographic regions such as emerging markets.
Divided into three comprehensive parts, “The Ultimate Guide to Trading ETFs” touches upon some of the most important issues in this field and will help you:
- Discover the numerous types of ETFs currently available and choose the ones that may be right for you
- Utilize ETFs to build a portfolio of longer-term holdings or trade shorter-term positions to take advantage of evolving opportunities
- Become familiar with ETFs that can protect you from inflation or allow increased access to certain investments such as commodities and currencies
- And much more
ETFs are nothing short of revolutionary, particularly for individual investors looking to customize their market exposure. They are cost-effective and offer a high level of transparency to specific stocks and industry sectors. If you’re looking to make exchange-traded funds a part of your portfolio, take the time to read “The Ultimate Guide to Trading ETFs” and discover how to profitably put them to work for you.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
PART I – ETFs: A New Way To Invest And Trade
- Chapter 1 – Taking An Active Approach With ETFs
- Chapter 2 – Judging ETFs
- Chapter 3 – Understanding Indexing
PART II – Asset Allocation Strategies
- Chapter 4 – Building A Portfolio Using ETFs
- Chapter 5 – Trading: Navigating The Storm
- Chapter 6 – International Investing
- Chapter 7 – Gaining Exposure To Commodities
- Chapter 8 – Staying Current With TIPS And Currencies
PART III – Tying It All Together
- Chapter 9 – Looking Ahead: A Changed Landscape