(From The Jacket) – For the first time ever, U.S. Investing Champion Mark Minervini reveals the proven, time-tested trading system he used to achieve triple-digit returns for five consecutive years, averaging 220% per year for a 33,500% compounded total return.
In “Trade Like a Stock Market Wizard”, Minervini unveils his trademarked stock market method SEPA, which provides outsized returns in virtually every market by combining careful risk management, self-analysis, and perseverance. He explains in detail how to select precise entry points and preserve capital – for consistent triple-digit returns.
Whether you’re just getting started in the stock market or you’re a seasoned pro, Minervini will show you how to achieve Superperformance! You’ll gain valuable knowledge as he shares lessons, trading truths, and specific tactics – all derived from his 30-year career as one of America’s most successful stock traders.
“Trade Like a Stock Market Wizard” teaches you:
- How to find the best stocks before they make big price gains
- How to avoid costly mistakes made by most investors
- How to manage losses and protect profits
- How to avoid high-risk situations
- Precisely when to buy and when to sell
- How to buy an IPO
- Why traditional valuation doesn’t work for fast-growing Superperformers
- Examples of Minervini’s personal trades with his comments
With more than 160 chart examples and numerous case studies proving the remarkable effectiveness of Minervini’s methodology, “Trade Like a Stock Market Wizard” puts in your hands one of the most effective and – until now – secretive stock investing systems in the world.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Chapter 1 – An Introduction Worth Reading
- Chapter 2 – What You Need To Know First
- Chapter 3 – Specific Entry Point Analysis: The SEPA Strategy
- Chapter 4 – Value Comes At A Price
- Chapter 5 – Trading With The Trend
- Chapter 6 – Categories, Industry Groups, And Catalysts
- Chapter 7 – Fundamentals To Focus On
- Chapter 8 – Assessing Earnings Quality
- Chapter 9 – Follow The Leaders
- Chapter 10 – A Picture Is Worth A Million Dollars
- Chapter 11 – Don’t Just Buy What You Know
- Chapter 12 – Risk Management Part 1: The Nature of Risk
- Chapter 13 – Risk Management Part 2: How To Deal With And Control Risk