(From the Introduction) – So much of success in the futures market is a product of discipline, temperament, and timing that it is often difficult to isolate hard-and-fast rules which must never be violated. Yet every experienced trader will tell you that without knowing the fundamentals of trading, the novice is certain to lose his trading capital – if not immediately, then certainly over time. For this reason, George Angell set about detailing the most important rules governing trading success – the rules that every good speculator must adhere to if he is to not only survive, but actually thrive, in these competitive rough-and-tumble markets. Some of the rules are easier to learn than others, and some are nothing more than common sense. Yet they are each vital to trading success. George shows you:
- How to properly anticipate the opening direction of the S&P market
- An indicator to look at before every trade you take
- Where to NEVER place your stops
- How to put “slippage” to work for you
- A simple formula to take profits out of trendless markets
- A special time of day – not the open or the close – when you should take the opposite signal
You’ll see all this and more – 27 rules in all – in this short yet powerful E-Book.