(From The Sleeve) – With a focus on using chart patterns to profit from today’s markets–and seizing market turns before the “crowd” does, Manning highlights…
- Broad-based patterns vs. those that work for specific stocks
- How trading-range systems compare to trending systems
- A “less is more” approach–focusing in on a select few indicators
- “Clean” signals vs. “messy” signals–interpreting the nuances of moving averages and other indicators
- The importance of double bottoms, triple tops and other confirmations
- Reducing FALSE signals by two-thirds
This in-depth presentation offers powerful, proven pattern recognition tools for traders of all levels. You’ll learn to: Use multiple time frames…define trading channels…recognize “trend busters”…set targets…manage sell stops…and much, much more.