(From The Sleeve) – One of the biggest problems with being a technical trader is that there are simply too many indicators to follow–and many of them are not consistently reliable. That’s why market educator Mark Larson urges his students to keep technical efforts simple, focusing on a small group of technical indicators that really work. Join Larson, in his new video, as he explains his 12 favorite indicators, how he picked them, how he tested them, and how they work together to give traders the kind of success he’s enjoyed for nearly a decade. This thorough workshop, with online support manual, provides proven analytical tools for every trader seeking to stack up piles of profits–not pounds of useless paper charts and other questionable technical data.
Join Larson, in his informative new video, as he reveals…
- 2 indicators which exhibited a 90% historical accuracy record (at the time of taping).
- The right parameters for your technical analysis indicators.
- Using volume to measure trend strength & spot reversals.
- How to evaluate & choose the most effective moving averages–and how moving average length impacts the precision of your timing.
- Keeping it simple: 4 simple strategies that hold the key to market success.