(From The Jacket) – Everyday, the true superpowers of the market influence the future price performance of various commodities through their buying and selling activities. These superpowers, more commonly known as “Commercials,” are often household names–such as Pillsbury and General Mills, if you’re looking at natural resource commodities, or Chase Manhattan when it comes to financial commodities.
Whenever these large and powerful traders make a move they must leave behind a paper trail, due to the federal law that requires Commercials to report their massive trading activities once every week. This valuable information is then disseminated by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission through the Commitment of Traders (COT) report.
Now, for the first time, in “Trade Stocks & Commodities With The Insiders”, world-renowned trader Larry Williams reveals industry secrets that will help you align yourself with the billion-dollar traders and pools that move in and out of the marketplace each day. You’ll be introduced to the best resource for achieving this goal–the COT–and learn exactly what this information means for you. Williams explains this reporting system in detail and lays out a plan that will allow you to maximize profits and manage downside risk by trading side by side with the largest commercial interests in the world.
Larry Williams has been following the smart money crowd for over thirty years, and with this guide, he’ll show you who these people are and how to profit from their actions–whether you are interested in agricultural commodities such as soybeans or the new breed of financial commodities consisting of currencies, bonds, and stock market indices. While most market followers look at charts, “Trade Stocks & Commodities With The Insiders” will help you focus on the true market conditions that effect price change–large buying and selling as well as supply/demand pressure–which you’ll be able to gauge each week with the COT report.
There is no master key that can unlock all the doors to successful price forecasting, but with “Trade Stocks & Commodities With The Insiders” as your guide, you’ll discover how the proper interpretation of COT data can add substantial profits to your portfolio.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Chapter 1 – Meet Your New Investment Partner And Adviser
- Chapter 2 – Watching The Commercials
- Chapter 3 – Understanding The Commercials: A Record Of Their Buying And Selling
- Chapter 4 – The COT Index
- Chapter 5 – For Every Insider There Is An Outsider
- Chapter 6 – Large Traders…Not Quite As Good As You Think
- Chapter 7 – The Facts On Volume
- Chapter 8 – The Breakthrough: Getting Inside Volume And Open Interest
- Chapter 9 – Opening Up On Open Interest
- Chapter 10 – A Unified Theory Of COT Data
- Chapter 11 – A New Twist On The Commercials: Using Them For Stocks
- Chapter 12 – Pointers And Thoughts On Trading
- Chapter 13 – The One-Minute Commodity Trader
- Chapter 14 – Charts: What They Are, What They Mean
- Chapter 15 – Putting Theory To Work: Practicing What I Preach