(From The Sleeve) – Covering virtually every aspect of trend analysis, McLaren’s groundbreaking presentation defines the three primary types of trends, and illustrates how to determine with accuracy whether the trends are starting or ending. And, he puts it all in the context of the often elusive–but highly effective–Gann Theory. Considered one of the world’s renowned Gann authorities, Bill demonstrates how to apply basic Gann analysis to…
- Recognize whether trends are accelerating or stalling out
- Boost trade profitability by using counter-trends to gauge the strength & momentum of trends
- Interpret trendlines to determine support & resistance levels
- Combine Gann analysis with Elliott Wave Theory to refine trading moves
- Learn when to take profits…when to re-enter a trade…& so much more.
It’s the first essential primer to come along in a long time for using Gann Theory to improve market timing and compound trading profits. Viewers claim, “There were just too many usable ideas in this presentation to list them all!”