(From The Jacket) – Ichimoku Kinko Hyo is a technical system that illustrates support and resistance values in a simplified form and is considered an extension of the very popular candlestick charting system. In fact, the system was built on the idea that at “one glance” you should be able to determine whether an instrument is in equilibrium (consolidation) or out of equilibrium (trending).
Written by Manesh Patel – one of the pioneering U.S. practitioners of Ichimoku trading and administrator of kumotrader.com – “Trading With Ichimoku Clouds” offers a detailed look at this proven approach as well as its technical strategies. Chapter by chapter, it shows you how to create and implement a trading plan based on this discipline that can easily be tailored to your trading style.
Along the way, it also takes you step by step through the entire decision-making process, from entries and exits to triggers, in order to test the trading plan created and ensure you’ve developed a successful system that fits your personality and circumstances.
Other topics touched upon throughout this accessible trading guide include:
- Why this approach works with all time frames and all tradable instruments
- The five essential indicators associated with Ichimoku Kinko Hyu
- Which strategies can easily be adopted for stocks, futures, bonds, and other vehicles
- How Ichimoku Clouds work in both bull and bear markets
- How trading psychology influences trading
- How to perform post-analysis of a trading system and then optimize the system with this information
- And much more
Filled with in-depth insights and expert advice, “Trading with Ichimoku Clouds” will help you implement a proven strategy designed to capture trends that maximize profits and minimize losses. If you’re looking to become a better trader, following some of the characteristics within this system is a step in the right direction.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Chapter 1 – Ichimoku Clouds
- Chapter 2 – Ichimoku Trading Plan
- Chapter 3 – Ichimoku Backtesting
- Chapter 4 – Post-Analysis
- Chapter 5 – Ichimoku Strategies
- Chapter 6 – Ichimoku Time Elements
- Chapter 7 – Applied Trader Psychology/Doug Laughlin
- Chapter 8 – Day Trading With Ichimoku